Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Sending You Bright Wishes

Today I'd like to  share a card I made using Penny Black's Snowy Flight.  This sweet little bird surrounded by winter berries is sure to warm anyone's day!



I stamped this image on Neenah 110# cardstock and colored her with my Copic markers.  I used the Spellbinders Label 8 die set for the edge and also the mat behind the sentiment.  Like a lot of Penny Black images, this is a large stamp so the completed card turned out to be 6 1/2' x 4 1/2".  Nice for writing a long note to cheer up someone special.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge #78 Animals 

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ January AG 

Cut It Up Challenge ~#216 Winter 

Crafty Calendar ~ January ~ Make it Cute 


Pam's Pearls


Copics Used:  Bird: Y19, E23, E25, W2, YR04, YR07, YR16, YR18, Y19, Berries: R39, R14, Y19, YR18, YR04, Leaves: YG97, Branch: E25

Products Used: 








  


5 comments:

  1. This is beautifully colored. I do love PB stamps. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet card Pam - love that wee bird that you have coloured so beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really sweet. I love how you colored your image, especially the shading. It really adds depth to the image.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Winter challenge, and Happy New Year!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp and you've coloured the image so beautifully! Great card, thanks for sharing at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete