Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Follow Your Heart

Today I'd like to share another sweet Valentine card ~ this one from Conie Fong Art, called Bunny Heart Girl.



I sized the image to fit the front of an A2 sized card and printed it on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used various shades of purple and lavender Copic markers for the balloons, and Copic markers E30 through E35 for the bunny.  Next I die cut the completed card using the Gina Marie Designs Nesting Label 2.  I added the background 'clouds' with a homemade cloud stencil and lavender Quick Quotes Chalking ink.  I also used a deep shade of green and blurred the bottom edge to appear like grass or the ground. 

I secured the completed image to a deep purple card base, then added the white organza ribbon and tied the double heart charm in the knot.  The little bunny sure makes a cute Valentine card or really one that could be used for many different occasions. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.


Also if you are a local to my area ~ I'd love to invite you to visit 

The Gallery in Newberry SC where a selection of my cards are available for purchase. Here are few of the Valentine jewels that I dropped off there yesterday ~ 




 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafting Happiness ~ #81 ~ Anything Goes 

CD Sunday ~ #52 ~ Anything Goes 

Crafty Chicks ~ Challenge #543 CAS 

Clean and Simple on Sunday ~ Challenge #197 Animals 



 Pam's Pearls

 Products Used:














9 comments:

  1. A really pretty Valentine’s card and I love the heart charm.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image in the pretty purples. Sure to bring a smile to some little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful choice of colours Pam and so beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour palette you have chosen. Great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card. I too love the colour palette. The background you've created really adds to the card and I love the hearts charm.

    Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Pam - and gorgeous colours too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty colour combo and cute image. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, I love your colours nice to see a different colour for valentines day
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, Pam. I love the colours and your image. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete