Thursday, January 21, 2021

Shelter From the Storm

 This past weekend several of my girlfriends enjoyed four days scrapbooking, making cards and relaxing away from all the troubles of everyday life.  

As I made the featured card, I thought about these ladies...

Sometimes, all we need is shelter from the storm....

There hiding under the protection of a colorful mushroom, we find another adorable gnome.  Unity Stamps, Jeanie Hayes has certainly given us a sweet image with Sunshine and Laughter Gnome.



After stamping the image and sentiment, I colored the gnome with Copic markers and used Gina Marie Designs Label 2 die for the edge.   I used a top fold Kraft card base, covered with a plaid mat.  After I secured the colored image to the card base, I added the brown twine and the coordinating emerald button.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Lost Cost Creativity ~ Challenge #114 Gnomes 

Stamp & Fun Equals Creativity ~ Challenge #381 

Crafty Sentiments ~ #19 Anything Goes 

Crafty Creations ~ Challenge #417


Pam's Pearls 

Products Used:





   

7 comments:

  1. love your colors you chose for this. such a cute little gnome sitting under his mushroom! thanks for joining the lost coast design challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet card Pam - love the wee gnomie, and that sentiment is so true!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card you have made, love the colors to. Thanksfor joining us at Lost coast designs gnome challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, what a great sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Lost Coast Designs, and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this! Love the Paper and colour. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, he is a cutie with his own personal shroom. Thanks for joining the gnome fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete