Thursday, January 7, 2021

A Bad Influence?

Oh look! Those cute Angie Blom giraffe's are back today!  As silly as they are, how can you not just love them?  Pop over to her site (HERE) and check the Giraffe Trio package out... it just might still be on sale! 


To make this card, I used the predesigned slimline image provided in the package.  I simply printed it on Neenah 110# cardstock and used Copic markers for coloring.  I used Quick Quotes Chalking Inks and a dauber with a cloud stencil to do the background clouds.  Since I did go a bit high on the clouds to show the depth, I didn't have a die that fit the image correctly.  I trimmed the image close to the bottom edge and made a straight edge cut all the way around.  I added the 1/8" mat which matches the blue sky, then added the peachy polka dot matting which is 8" x 4 3/4".  I mounted all of the layers on a card base cut 8 1/2' x 5".  For the finishing touch I tied an orange organza ribbon around the top flap and knotted it with a heart charm included. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Animals  ~ Challenge #46

Creative Craft Cottage ~ Challenge #136 ~ Use a Digi 

The Male Room ~ Challenge #146 ~ Animals 

Ike's World ~ Challenge #140 ~ Friends

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Products Used: 



7 comments:

  1. Love that quote in this gorgeous card Pam - I have a friend that would love a quote like that on a card... Those giraffes are so fabulously quirky!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and vibrant card love the fun giraffes, fabulous colouring Pamela. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animal challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your post too, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card Pam. Thank you for playing along at The Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Marga DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your giraffes and sentiment are so fun! Love your cute design too, great slimline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great interpretation of the Animal challenge! Cute giraffas. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    Maja, DT

    ReplyDelete