Sunday, January 10, 2021

Seahorse Easel Card for Your Sweetheart

With the new year just barely behind us, it's hard to believe that Valentine's Day will be here before we can blink!  But it will be....

I'm here today with my first Valentine card for 2021, along with the other Design Team member from The Corrosive Challenge Blog.  Our sponsors this month are Cute as a Button and Fabrika Fantasy.  For my project card, I selected Valentine's Seahorses, by Fabrika Fantasy and have made an easel card.



To make this card, I sized the image to about 4 1/4" by 3 3/4" and printed it on 110# Neenah cardstock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring (referenced below) and the Memory Box Matinee Nesting Rectangles for the edges of the completed image and the mat.   I also cut a strip using the same nesting die and matting paper to back a wave design and added white pearls along the top edge.  I folded a 6" x 12" paper to make the easel card.  I then added the 'wave' strip to the front flap to complete the card.

Be sure to visit The Corrosive Challenge blog to see the other Design Team cards and to enter your challenge card blog posting. Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge #46 ~ Animals 

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge ~ Dec 

Make Mine Monday ~ New Stash 

Creative Moments ~ Challenge #206 Anything Goes


Pam's Pearls



Copics Used:


Boy Seahorse: BG70, BG72, BG93, BG75, BV01, B66, B37, B95, B23, B45

Girl Seahorse: E93, E95, E97, E99, R01, BV01, B66, Seaweed, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, Bubbles, BG13, RV02 BV04, Y11, BG11, RV000, Bkgnd, B00, B01, B000, B0000, BG0000


Products Used:



 

 


3 comments:

  1. You have done such a lovely job with this Project. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fabulous design! Thank you playing along at Make My Mondy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete