Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Weekend Pretty Perch

Today I'd like to share the card I made to meet two different weekend challenges combined into one card.  One challenge was for a card with a bird as the focal point and the other was a get well card on a Christian Card making site.  

I selected Penny Black's Pretty Perch as my  image and used the scripture from Philippians 4:13  for the sentiment.  This sentiment is also a Penny Black stamp, from their set Gifts from Above

Here's the finished card that I submitted and then a little about making it. 



 

Both the image and the sentiment are quite large, so I took great caution in stamping them close together.  I used my Copic markers for coloring the image, then cut a straight line close to the image.  I added a solid gold mat behind the image before adding to the 4"  x  6 1/2" card base.            

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Di's Digi Challenge ~ Show Some Snow 

Penny Black ~ January Anything Goes 

Day of the Month ~ National Bird Day 

Digidoodle Studio ~ Challenge #34 Anything Goes 

Sweet Stampers ~ Challenge 1/52 ~ Snow/Winter

 


                                               Pam's Pearls   


Copics Used: 

Bird: B28, B24, B21, B0000, Pot: YR21, YR23, YR27, Leaves: YG93, YG95, Stem: Copic Multi Pen~Sepia, Flowers: R17, R29, R39, Snow: B60, Outline: B0000.


Products Used: 

https://shop.pennyblackinc.com/p/gifts-from-above

 



6 comments:

  1. I move this card! I think I need the sentiment stamps the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful and I like your coloring!!! Thank you for joining with us at DotMCC. Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning absolutely gorgeous, love the scripture. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, fantasic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this looks so real and absolutely adorable!!! Stunning coloring!! Thank you so much for joining our DotMCC challenge. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete