Monday, January 3, 2022

You're Gonna Need These!

Good Monday Morning from Jan's Digital Stamp Shop and her Design Team as we kick off a new year with so many new stamps!   

For today's project card, I've selected Only Have Eyes for You  and I made this birthday card for my son who turned 40!  He's a big Clemson University fan so of course, it had to be done in Orange too.  


Isn't this pup the cutest!  

I sized him to fill the front of an A2 card and colored him with my Copic markers.  I think the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle die is a masculine style die so I've used it throughout this card.  The mat behind the image is chocolate brown.  The sentiment is from Art Impression and is also die cut with the same set.

I made the card base using the same chocolate brown cardstock and secured the striped paper layer first, then added the strip of candles.  After securing the colored image to the mat, I secured them to the center then finished the card with the sentiment in the bottom corner. With the base being chocolate brown, I added a white liner inside for writing my message. 

I hope you'll visit Jan's Challenge blog and see the other Design Team cards. We look forward to seeing your entries also! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 57 

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 47 

A Bit More Time to Craft ~ December 

Classic Design Challenge ~ January

Your Next Stamp ~ Pets

 Pam’s Pearls

Products:







4 comments:

  1. Love it Pam - such a great image and so well coloured and mounted
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a lovely team project for the Jan's Digi Challenge! I love this image and your layour is wonderful. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Pam. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete