Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Sending Kisses

After a long weekend of cardmaking with several girlfriends, I've got a nice stash of new cards to share with you.  What a fun and relaxing time along with getting to play with lots of my new stamps.

Today's card is from Penny Black and this image is called Kisses



To make this card, I stamped the image on Neenah 110# cardstock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  When the coloring was completed, I returned the image to my Misti and stamped the sentiment 'You Are Loved', using brown Versa Claire ink.

The edging is done using Pink and Main's Scalloped Edge Square die. I added a dark green mat, cut 1/8" larger than the square die.  

The 5 1/2" card base is covered with a pink swiss dotted paper. Then I secured the colored image and mat to the card base.  Lastly, I added the white organza bow to the card at the top fold.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Cutie Pie  ~ Challenge #167 

Dream Valley ~ Challenge #261 

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ January

 Pam’s Pearls

 


Copics: Hair: Y11, E50, Y23, E43, Dress & Socks: RV10, RV02, RV00, Ribbon Belt: RV32, Shoes: C3, C4, C5, C7, Leaves: YG63, YG93, Flowers: RV32, Y18, Y38, B24

Products:







1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Pam - what a wonderful weekend you must have had!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete