Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Cheery Slip & Lock

Thank you for all the get well wishes and AWESOME prayers!  I'm feeling much better today and am very grateful.  I thought this card would be appropriate, since it's bright and cheery!

This one is another Slip & Lock technique I made for a recent swap. 



 This design really works well with smaller images, although at first I thought this daisy was about too large!  After coloring with my Copics I used the Gina Marie Wonky Stitched Circle die to get those wonderful stitched lines around the circle.   I hand cut the tiny butterfly and added him using a couple of small foam squares.  The extra dimension was a perfect completion for the card.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 119 ~ January 

Get Creative ~ Challenge 107 

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper Challenge ~ January 

We Love Stamping ~ January ~ Option  Wings

 Pam’s Pearls

 


 

3 comments:

  1. Loving your colour palette, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flower image, the butterfly sits very nicely on it. THanks for joining We Love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased to hear you are on the mend. This is a gorgeous card Pam, love the cheerful colours
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete