Sunday, January 9, 2022

Faith In What You Can Not See

Happy New Year from the Corrosive Challenge Design Team as we kick off 2022 this afternoon. 

Our sponsors this month are Fabrika Fantasy and Mirtillamente Digital Stamps and you can see the Corrosive Challenge by clicking Here

For my project card, I've selected Fabrika Fantasy's Graceful Hummingbird from their Forrest Dwellers Coloring Book and made a card of encouragement.


After sizing the image for the A2 size card front, I printed it on Neenah 110# cardstock.  I've used my Copic markers for coloring (referenced below) and trimmed close to the colored edge.  The double matting coordinates with the darkest shade of purple and the tones of green throughout the image. 

After securing the mats and the colored image to the card base, I added the three enamel dots and then secured the wooden 'faith' at the bottom.  Lastly I wrapped and tied the lavender trim, adding the cross in at the knot. 

This was a fun image to color especially since I love hummingbirds.  I hope you will visit the Corrosive blog to see the other Design Team cards and enter your cards too!  We'd love to see them. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

A Bit More Time to Craft ~ January  

Classic Design Challenge ~ January 

Word Art Wednesday 525-526



 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics: Hummingbird: YR04, YR18, YR27, Eye: B21, Wing: Y15, YR04, YG61, G09, YG01, V12, B21, B32, B05, Flower: BV01, BV04, BV13, Y15, Y35, Leaves: YG01, YG03, G94, YG61, YG93, YG67



 

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Gorgeous Image.
    Nice work. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Pam! Thanks for sharing with Word Art Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Pam - and an awesome choice of colours.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete