Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Owl Always Need You

Today I'm sharing a quick little card I made for a coffee challenge.  This image is from Jaded Blossom's, Don't Give A Hoot.



I selected the larger owl and cup image and stamped using Memento Black ink.  For the sentiment I used Versafine Black to give a crisper image.  

For coloring the owl I used Copic Markers E31, E30, B24, and YR24.  The cup is done with YR14, YR12 and YR27.  

After selecting the plaid matting I used Penny Black's Elegant Stitching Rectangle dies for the edge of the image and the matting.  I made the card base of solid orange cardstock to coordinate with the other shades of orange.  After securing the two layers to the base, I completed the card with the brown twine and the wooden 'love' heart. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Ike's World  ~ Challenge 152 ~ Fur 

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 119 

Cutie Pie Challenge 167 

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 76 

 Pam’s Pearls


Products:





 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute image Pam - and I love the finished card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete