Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Words of Hope

Today I'm sharing one of Graciellie Design's beautiful florals that I used for a sympathy card.  

This lovely spray of flowers is from her Words of Hope package.


To make this card I sized the flowers to just under 4" long and placed the sentiment closely nested under the leaves.  After printing on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used Copic markers for coloring.

The die I used says 'Elegant Frames' but unfortunately, no manufacturer for me to share with you.  I've had it longer than my record keeping! 

I matched the pink cardstock for the base with the lighter shades in the flowers and secured the layers as shown in the photo.  To finish the card I added the yellow organza ribbon with the cross in the knot. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge #173 

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ January 

Cards Galore Encore Challenge ~ January 

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge #41 

QKR Stampede ~ Challenge 435

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics: RV00, RV17, RV55, RV66, V000, G46, G94, YG95, YG63, Y26, Y28, Y13

Product:


 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Pam - and so calm. Loving the die cuts you have used
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete