Friday, January 21, 2022

Your Biggest Fan

Today I'm joining in with Team C on the Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team and our sponsor Patties Creations.  I'm sharing her Dinosaur Love digital image with my slimline Valentine card done in non-traditional colors. 



After sizing the image for a 3 3/4" x 8 1/2" slimline card, I printed it on Neenah 110# cardstock.  I used shades of purple and orange Copic markers for coloring.  When completed I added the sentiment from Penny Black Kisses and Wishes.  The decorative edge was added using Gina Marie Designs Big and Little Chain Slimline die.

I used a coordinating dark orange solid cardstock to make the card base and secured the colored image, then added the lavender organza bow to complete the card.

Be sure to visit the Color Crazy Challenge blog to see the other Design Team cards and to enter your card for the weekly challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.


I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 436 ~ Pretty Cute Stamps 

Time Out Challenge ~ Challenge 205 ~ In Love 

Mod Squad ~ Valentine's Day 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ 4 Legged Friends 

Watercooler Wednesday ~ Challenge 333 ~ Occasions 

Cutie Pie ~ Challenge19 ~ Simple Starts 

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics: Girl: R01, E93, E95, YR18, YR85, W5, Heart, YR18, BV08, Boy: BV00, BV01, BV02, BV13, BV08, V22, V25,  W5, Tie: V25, YR18 

Products:



 

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card PAm, love that image and how you have coloured the dinosaurs -very clever work
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Valentine design, Pam. Cute dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the dinosaurs. Thanks for joining in with our 'Simple Start' challenge over at Cutie Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, fabulous clean and simple design....so perfect for our theme, and what an adorable couple

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little dinos are so adorable, and I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing our love challenge at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card! Thanks for your entry at TimeOut! Please note that we allow only 5 challenges including ours at TimeOut to consider your entry for the win!

    ReplyDelete