Monday, January 24, 2022

It's My Turn

My cheery Monday greeting is a little poor this week as I'm under the weather.  It seems with the ramp up of the Covid variant cases you just feel like you are waiting on the axe to fall on you.  Well it has and I just don't like it.

So today's card is for all my friends going through Covid, round one or even multiple times!  

This adorable nurse image is from Penny Black ~ Mo Manning's Wishing You Well. 



To make this card, I've stamped the image on Neenah 110# cardstock and used Copic markers for coloring. Afterwards Gina Marie Designs Venetian Labels die set was perfect to die cut the image, matting and also the shape for the sentiment with coordinating mat.

The card base is a 5 1/2" square with the front covered with the heart patterned paper.  After stamping a generic get well sentiment,  I secured the layers as shown to the card front to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafter's Cafe ~ Challenge 281 ~ CAS 

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper ~ January Challenge 

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge 42 

QKR Stampede ~ Challenge 436 

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 48 

Allsorts ~ Week 660 ~ For a Child 

Mo's Digital Pencil Stamps Facebook Challenge ~ January 

Penny Black's Saturday Challenge ~ January

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics: Hair: YR21, YR24, YR27, E39, E59, Pants/Shirt: BG10, BG13, Hat: R29, R000, R30, Shoes, N3, N5, Bear: E30, E18, E55, E31, Bear Shirt; BG72

Products:



 

6 comments:

  1. An adorable image and beautifully coloured too, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card perfect for a youngster, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you have the 'dreaded lurgy' - praying your recover quickly and fully. A beautiful card Pam, and such a sweet image and stunningly coloured
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
    This is a lovely project.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh darn it! Hate that you are under the weather with Covid. Your little nurse is sure to make anyone feel better though! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I hope you will join us for the February Challenge too. ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete