Friday, January 14, 2022

Be Grateful

Happy Friday morning from the Polkadoodles Design Team.  Our challenge this week was to make a Cheerful Winter card.  

I've selected Winnie Heavenly Angel from the Woodland Songtime Collection.



 As you can see, my finished card is a 'fancy' fold where the back is longer than the front.

To make this card I sized the image to almost 4" square and colored her with my Copic markers.  I added layers of soft lavender clouds using a die cut stencil and Purple Passion chalking ink.  

After die cutting the edge, then I added clear Wink of Stella to all the edges of her hood, sleeves and dress ruffles. 

And Crystal Stickles for the snow ~ 

Once dry, then I added the sentiment on the back left and the three tiny gems to complete the cheerful winter greeting card. 
Be sure to visit the Polkadoodles Challenge blog to see the other Design Team cards and to enter your card for the weekly challenge.
 
Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.
 
I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Pam’s Pearls


Copics: Halo: Y26, R46, YG63, Girl: Dress/Hat: BV01, BV04, BV00, Wings: BG10, RV10, Hills: RV10, RV13

Products:









spellbinders Label 15 die

Purple Passion chalking ink for clouds with handmade stencil

8 comments:

  1. This really is a cheerful card - I love the colours you've used.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely image and beautifully coloured
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and I love the way you created the background. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card, Lovely colouring and design. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your lovely art work here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful card Pam - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your image is beautifully colored! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely design and fab coloring. Many thanks for joining us at Challenge Up Your Life.

    ReplyDelete