Monday, January 31, 2022

Look at the Birds of the Air

Today I'm sharing a little sweet bird that I started coloring on Saturday - the first time I'd picked my markers up since Covid came to visit, some 11 days or so earlier.  My side effect of 'Covid fog brain' led to my inability to focus on coloring and card making. 

Oh what joy and gratefulness I had as I worked on this one!

Perching Bird by Crafty Individuals




I'll be using it for one of my card swap groups weekend challenge 'Something Spring'.  I for one, have already had enough cold ~ I'm ready for spring.

After Copic coloring the image I used the sentiment from Our Daily Bread, Sing for Joy.  The decorative edging is done with Penny Black's Elegant Stitching Rectangle Die set. The coordinating metallic dots are from Gina Marie Designs. 

We pray daily for those affected by Covid and affected afterwards as well. It seems the long lasting side effects can be random, life altering and definitely unwanted. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday Week 527-528 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 223  

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 174 

C. R.A.F.T ~ Challenge 624 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 596 

Watercooler Wednesday ~ WWC333

Friends of My Kraft Kloset (sharing)

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics:  Stump: E15, E17, E19, Bird: B21, B23, YR23, YR27, YR00, YR000, Around: B0000 

Products:











 

6 comments:

  1. Hello Pam, So glad you are over the horrible virus. I had it in August and into September. I was sick for over a month. I had the brain fog. I couldn't do any crafting. I just couldn't focus. Your card is beautiful.Birds are my favorite animal. I wish I had that image. The sentiment is perfect. I am also looking forward to Spring. I'm tired of being cold all the time. Have a great week!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful that you can finally enjoy coloring again, Pam, and I hope you continue to do well. This card is so pretty and definitely shows off your great coloring skills! Thank you for playing with the Krafty Chicks! Hugs, Darnell GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, I saw a few birds this morning on my feeder, this is so great, nice coloring. Thank you for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are feeling better! This card is so sweet and pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck! 😊

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Pam, and your colouring is as good as ever - so sorry to hear you have experienced Covid - it's a nasty one, prayer for a rapid and full recovery!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to add, thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this gorgeous card, Pam
      Blessings
      Maxine WAW DT

      Delete