Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Some Days....

Today I want to share a simple card card with a cute sentiment.  After the Monday I had yesterday, this card was very appropriate!


I received the sentiment from my customer who asked for several different rooster cards using her sentiment.  It was fun to search for different rooster images to give her a good variety.  You'll see below that I used some great images from Angie Blom's Coolest Chick Ever.

After coloring I used Gina Marie Designs Label 3 for the image, the sentiment, and the striped matting.  I finished the card using a light green card base and bright orange enamel dots. 

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Ave 613 ~ January  

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 75 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 173 

Bastel Traum ~ Challenge 108 CAS 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 157

 Pam’s Pearls

Products:

Examples using Angie Blom's Coolest Chick Ever





 


 

4 comments:

  1. Perfect sentiment! That is how I felt yesterday! Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at 613 Avenue Create!

    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    Shopping Our Stash, DT


    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Pam - love the vibrant rooster, and I agree wholeheartedly with that fun sentiment! You have used it brilliantly with the other cards too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards. Nicly designed. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! You got it!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete