Friday, August 28, 2020

You Da Best!


Today I'm sharing my project card with the Colour Crazy Design Team Week 34.  Our sponsor this week is Stampers Delights and my image is Chibi Winner Boy.


I wanted to make this card as a congratulations or proud of you card.  It is so important to give our children and grandchildren cards too ~ tell them how proud you are of them often!

I printed the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring..  I used the Gina Marie Design Big & Little Chain Rectangle die on the image.  I covered the A2 card base with a bright 'star' patterned paper and then added a tilted red mat.  Next I added the colored image and finished the card with three enamel dots.   

I hope you will check out the Colour Crazy Blog challenge to see the other Design Team members cards and also to enter YOUR cards in the challenge. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Products Used:





4 comments:

  1. Oh my..This is so adorable! Love it! Love your design and great coloring.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Pam! Great work!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally cute card and image,great colouring and love the star P.paper.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!!
    Thanks so much for joining in and sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete