Friday, August 21, 2020

Collaboration Hop

Today is a very special day for my Polka Dot Orchard Design Team. We have collaborated with Angie Blom Digital Designs for an Instagram Hop and will be showcasing four new releases from each company!  


Here is the Instagram info so you can see ALL of the new releases and Design Team cards.  

For my contribution, I selected Polka Dot Orchard's new release, Remember Me, by Jessica Pickeral.  I made two cards with the image and sentiments from this digital package.



For both cards I colored the traveling girl with my Copic markers and cut her out.  For the first card, I used the TCW Lace Medallion Stencil and Distressed Oxide Peeled Paint.  I stamped the sentiment on the stencil after allowing it to dry.  I cut the stripped paper to fit an  A2 card base, then used a small brown twine to make the webbed ribbon at the bottom of the paper.  Next I added that to the card base, then added the medallion stencil piece and the traveling girl.

 For the second card I used a map paper to cover the yellow A2 card base. Then I stamped the sentiment with Versafine ink and die cut to a tag shape.  I added it to the card base along with the traveling girl covering the edge.

For my selection in the new Angie Blom Digital Designs, I selected Road Trip, Girl and made these two cards.



When I sized these, I also added the sentiments close to the image.  I printed both on Neenah 110# card stock and used my Copic marker for coloring.  For the first one I used Whimsy Stamps Zig Zag Rectangle die for the colored image.  I matted the printed floral on an A2 card base, then added the completed image.  To finish the card, I added the brown twine and the arrow charm.

For the second card, after coloring I used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die cut for the image and Gina Marie Slimline Stitched Scallop for the map strip.  I mounted the image, map strip and the arrow charm on to a black 5 1/2" square card base.

Thank you for reading my blog and commenting. 

Now return to the Instagram Hop by clicking on the photo below.  Be sure you follow the guidelines on Instagram ~ 
1. ❤ this post.
2. Follow @polkadotorchard and @angieblomdigitaldesigns
3. Follow me @handmadebypamspearls
4. Leave a comment and tag friends in separate comments that would love to win! •


If you are following the line up - Lea Beautiful Creations is next. 



I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
 Products Used:
Polka Dot Orchard, Remember Me

Angie Blom Digital Designs, Road Trip, Girl





No comments:

Post a Comment