Tuesday, August 18, 2020

National Thrift Store Day

Yep!  That's right ~ It's National Thrift Store Day!
And if you know me personally, you know next to crafting, thrift store shopping is my favorite hobby.

To celebrate this occasion, I've made a cute card using C. C. Designs digital image 'Shopping Nancy'.  


To make this card I sized the digital image to fit the front of an A2 card base.  I used my Copic markers for coloring and then decided to change to a 5 1/2" square card base.  I used the  Nellie Snellen Multi Framed Booklet Square dies to die cut the image, then skipped two sizes up on the die and made the same shape in coordinating orange for the matting . I returned the colored image to the Misti and stamped the sentiment (Unity Stamp Co, Today I am Happy) before mounting both pieces on a coordinating blue card base. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used:
Skin: E21, E04, E11, E00, E000, Shirt: B04, B06, Shorts, Ponytail holder and neckband,: Y17, Purse: B01, B04,  B06, Glasses Y15, Shoes: B06, E35, Bag, E33, E35, Bench: C2, C3


Products Used:







13 comments:

  1. I love the colour combination you have used. The sentiment is lovely and your colouring is great. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that sentiment - I must remember to put it into practice! Great colouring skills.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and great sentiment too!! Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours in your card and your colouring of the image is beautiful. I love the sentiment too.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the sentiment! Very cute card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO adorable, Pam. Fabulous coloring and fun sentiment. I am a Thrift Store shopper/Garage Sale shopper as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card....this image adorable!!

    Thank you for joining in with our "square" challenge, we hope you will be back to play along with the Cuties again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great image and beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image and sentiment, love this card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at the Sheepski Designs Challenge Blog. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 17 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is darling
    I really love this
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete