Sunday, August 2, 2020

Armour of God

Today I'm here with The Corrosive Challenge Blog Design Team.  For the month of August our sponsor is Cute as a Button and my image is Put On the Full Armour

The image is designed for a bookmark, however I elected to make a Slimline card.  They are such a rave these days and so many new slimline dies popping up everywhere!

Here's my completed project, then a few details. 


When I opened the image and pulled it into a blank page, I carefully stretched her about a inch taller.  I also cut the sentiment away and then placed it closer to her body to stay within the Slimline size I needed (about 3" wide).

I used my Copic markers for coloring (referenced below) and then used the Gina Marie Designs Big and Little Chain Slimline die for the image and the gold matting.   I mounted them on a coordinating blue card base that I cut to 3 3/4" x 8 1/2". 

I hope you will check out The Corrosive Challenge Blog to see all the Design Team projects and add your cards too!  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, Hair:  YR21, YR24, YR27, E39, E59, Top: E07, E08, Sleeve: YR23, Tree and patch: YG61 YG63, Sword: C02, C03, Cape and Tights: B23, B28, Shoes: E44, E43, E84, Gold trim: Y26, Y28, E84, Shadow: W2

Products Used:






7 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! Terrific card, coloring and die work! Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and so beautifully coloured too. You did a lovely job with this project.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! Love the image and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge with Polkadoodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Pam! This is a real stunner. I love the slimline design, the image and the wonderful sentiment. You really nailed this one. It was a treat for my eyes.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us, my friend.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.. love the slim style card.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! she came out awesome! She is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete