Thursday, August 27, 2020

Have a Magical Birthday!

Today I'm celebrating my daughter's 36th birthday with this special Harry Potter card.  No matter what your age, the magical writings of J. K Rowling's series or the talents and special effects of the movies is bound to grab your attention.  

These cute images are from the Kindred Stamps, although this set has been discontinued. Thankfully I was able to borrow them!



To make this card, I took the die for the frame and lightly traced around it on Neenah card stock.  Then I was able to put it in the Misti and line the stamps up in the right place.   I used my Copic markers for coloring and a gold gel pen for the stars and a few other accents. 

I die cut the multi window frame out of a yellow and gold patterned paper and also cut a black liner to fit just smaller than the A2 card base.  Next I added the colored image to the black mat and topped with the die cut frame. I know she is going to love it! 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam





6 comments:

  1. I love this. I'm a big HP fan so this is right up my alley. Diagon alley that is! [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful birthday card! My daughter would love it!! Great coloring on the the sweet characters. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a fun card Pam! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute!! Love the fun frame you used. I've not seen Harry Potter, but if your daughter is a fan, she will definitely love this! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Harry Potter card is the cutest! I love that you included three favorite characters in your fun window frame. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun magical card. Love how you lined up your images in the window frame. Thanks for joining us over at the House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete