Saturday, August 1, 2020

This Is How the Story Goes...

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  I'm here today with 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Design team with our new month.  Our sponsor for August is Sheepski Designs.  The image I selected for my project card is Little Red n Wilf.

When you look at the uncolored image for this one - it is a bit spooky!  Would you agree? 


But I saw it as a challenge and am so glad I took it on for this design team.  I just love how it turned out!



I sized the image for the front of an A2 card and printed it on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring (referenced below).  Once completed, I used the Tattered Lace Sparkle Trail die to add the die cut stars. I mounted the colored image on a yellow A2 card base.  I was so excited to find the 'This is How the Story goes' button in my stash! The perfect finishing touch.  

Be sure to check out all the Design Team projects on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and enter your cards too!

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used:
Trees: E70, E71, E74, Wolf: W1, N2, N3, N4, N8, Ears: R01, W2, Eyes, YG93, YG95, N7, Shirt: C0, Eyes, B23, B28, N7, Lips: R17, R35, Cape: R24, R17, R35, R27, R29, Sky Background: B95


Products Used:











8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Pam, and I love the die cut stars! What gorgeous blue eyes Red has. I do think they change the entire feel of the image. Fabulous coloring, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I really love how you used the star die cut Pam! I would love to see you color up this image to make it spooky... what a fun Halloween card it would be!!! If you do it, you'll have to post a side by side picture to compare it to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a difference color makes! Great job, thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, amazing image and I love those eyes. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing transformation! I'm loving the starry background. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Thanks for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge with Polkadoodles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful .. love your coloring.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete