Thursday, August 6, 2020

Life Would Be Boring...

Not everyone loves a giraffe but for whatever reason, I do!  And I have been collecting stamps of giraffe's for quite some time now.  When Angie Blom's new digital release Giraffe Trio came out, I couldn't wait to make a card.



I wanted to make a bright and cheerful card, so I decided to color these wide eyed creatures with multiple Copic colors, making each one using monochromatic shading.  I trimmed the completed images to 8" x 3 1/2" and added a multi colored matting.   I used a Kraft cardstock to make the slimline card base, which measures 8 1/2" x 4 1/4".  I added a liner to the inside for easier writing space.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Products Used:

12 comments:

  1. They are great. I love how you colored them. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your giraffe card is gorgeous! I love it!

    Thank you for joining us at Ike's World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Pam - fun, cheerful and a great sentiment too! Sorry I have not been commenting much, but I am downsizing and packing ready to move...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cheerful card! I love the colourful giraffes and spotty backing paper.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous fun card with lovely bright colours. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely fun card, love the giraffes in the bright colours
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love giraffes (as is evident in my home!). Your card is fabulous, the giraffes look great in all the bright colours.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright colour palette. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining in with us. I hope I will be back later in the week to comment properly. Down here in Surrey the heat is too much to cope with. Even at this time of night, it is too much. It is 84 indoors and 70 outside.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! Those giraffes are just so fun!! Love your colouring too!!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such. Fun card, love those Giraffes!


    Thank you for joining IkesWorldchallenges
    DT Val

    ReplyDelete