Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Reflections of Cuteness!

If you enjoy Lili of the Valley stamps, you are sure to like today's card.  I have used the digital stamp "Mirror, Mirror" from their Etsy store and I just love how it turned out!


To make this card, I sized the image to fit on an A2 card front and printed it on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring.   I then used the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers Die for the edge on the image and the patterend matting paper.  I put the colored image back in the Misti and stamped the sentiment 'Just for You' using VersaFine black ink.  Once that ink was dry, I mounted the matting and then the image on an A2 sized white card base. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam








8 comments:

  1. She is so sassy and her dress matches the backing paper perfectly. Great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love that she's playing dress up.We used to do that with our kids and niece. It was so much fun. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and beautifully coloured in again. I'll have to check the rules because I think we only allow 3 entries.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous Pam - beautiful colouring on such a sweet image!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Pam but sadly our Pamela is correct and we do have a 3 entry limit. We can still admire you work but not include this one in our Top 3 choices.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and great colouring. Thank you for letting us see this pretty card. Wynn DT CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable image, gorgeous colouring, a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete