Friday, August 7, 2020

Fairy Dust is like Love...

Last December, Kit and Clowder in collaboration with Hannah Lynn Art & Design, gave away today's image.  

Here's my completed card using Tinkerbell, from the Fairy Tale Princess Series.



To make today's card, I sized the digital image to fit on the front of an A2 standard card base.  I used my Copic markers for coloring.    I recently received Gina Marie Designs Mini Heart Lace Rectangle dies, so I selected it for this card.  I matched the color of the wings for the background paper and used the largest of the die set.  I measured the inside area and cut the colored image to fit withing the fancy edges.  I used a deep burgundy/pink card stock to cover the white card base.  Next I added the Heart Lace die cut piece to the card base, then the colored image.  I stamped the sentiment on card stock and die cut into a tag shape.  I adhered the sentiment to the bottom left of the card, and added the burgundy enamel dot to finish up the card. 

Thank you Hannah Lynn and Kit and Clowder for sharing this image with your followers.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Products Used:









11 comments:

  1. This is great. I am a fan of Hannah Lynn. I just created 2 cards and added them to my blog last week. Your card is very pretty. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautifully coloured sweetie - and a gorgeous card Pam
    I may not be around much over the next few weeks as I am downsizing and moving...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous fairy Tinkerbell is and you've coloured her beautifully.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully coloured Tinkerbell. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Pam. Lovely colourong of your fairy and great use of that background die. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fairy card,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours in your card and you've coloured the fairy beautifully.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and perfect Sentiment. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining in with us. I hope I will be back later in the week to comment properly. Down here in Surrey the heat is too much to cope with. Even at this time of night, it is too much. It is 84 indoors and 70 outside.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. I like the die you used to frame the image. Thank you for joining in the Exploring The Fantastical Challenge at Path Of Positivity.

    ReplyDelete