Monday, August 31, 2020

Love Ya To Pieces

Happy Monday! Today I'd like to share a card I made for a 'Stamped Border' challenge.  For this card I used Pink & Main's, To Pieces.  This is an adorable set with several bears and sentiments plus the jigsaw puzzle pieces. 


I decided to use the pair of bears and the continuous jigsaw piece border.  I stamped them on Neenah 110# card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring.    When completed I used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die for the border.  I covered an A2 card base with a dotted patterned paper and then added the colored image at an angle.  How cute is that!

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Products Used:







  



3 comments:

  1. Darling card! I love the puzzle pieces! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pam, I love all the bright colours you have used, a perfect card for any puzzle lover, in Australia the pandemic has seen puzzle sales sky rocket. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete