Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Never Will I Leave You...

What a wonderfully comforting scripture Proverbs 15:5 is, especially with the situations that we are facing every day due to the virus.  

My card and image today is from Graciellie's Designs.  It's an older image that has been discontinued from her site ~ one I'm glad I have in my collection. 



To make today's card, I sized the butterfly a bit wider that the A2 card front and turned at a slight angle.  I layered the sentiment close to it and printed on Neenah card stock.  

I used my Copic markers for coloring and then the Gina Marie Designs Nesting Labels 2 die to achieve the cut edges.   I also used the Sizzix Thinlets Festive Repeat dies by Tim Holtz  to make the gold striped accent piece.  I mounted a coordinating orange print on the A2 card base, then added the gold accent followed by the colored butterfly, slightly tucking the edge of the image in the vertical strips.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Copics Used:
YR27, YR65, YR21, Y32, Y15, E95, R11, R81

Products Used:
Graciellie Designs, Butterfly (discontinued)






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, and such a comfort to know he cares for us too 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabulous rich colours
    Claire
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

    Claire Guest DT
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely image & coloring with great sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete