Monday, August 17, 2020

Focus on the Sentiment ~ Weekend Challenge

Happy Monday!  

I'm returning today from several days of crafting in the mountains with two friends. What a relaxing time we had even though it rained 90% of the time.  We all completed and passed our personal goals of how much we wanted to get done in the four days too!  

Today I'd like to share the card I made for the Weekend Challenge on ATCM2.0.  The challenge was a card with the sentiment as the focus.   For my card, I selected Technique Tuesday's Better at the Lake (discontinued) and a funny image from Art Impression, Lady Floating in a Tube (discontinued).


To make today's card, I used three shades of Distressed Oxides: Pickled Raspberry, Spun Sugar and Salty Ocean.  After blending them using a brush, I stamped the Lake Rules using VersaFine black ink and then stamped the Lady floating with Memento Black ink. I selected Copic RV09 and colored her bathing suit. Then I took a white jelly roller and drew the flower pattern back in.  I used a pre-embossed 'wave' patter paper for the matting and cut it just under the A2 card base size.  After mounting the matting on the card base, then I added the completed image. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Note: No product references, both stamps are discontinued.




7 comments:

  1. Love this great sentiment of rules. Cute card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely backgrounded, super fun image and a great sentiment. Thank you for joining our 'Summer Fun' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and perfect sentiment!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real fun summer creation, lovely to see you at Allsorts 'Summer Fun' theme, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card...I love the rules!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice, Inspiration Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ganz fabelhaft gemacht. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete