Friday, July 30, 2021

I Love an Excuse for a Celebration

It's the WEEKEND and Let's Go Shopping with Polkadoodles!  A new Challenge Blog (week 31) starts today and the design team have put together several super cute card ideas to share.  For mine, I selected Busy Day Shopping, from the Winnie Fruit Punch Collection



 I've colored her with my Copic markers and used Polkadoodles Heavenly Circles Craft Stencil with Fuchsia chalking ink for my background.  The papers from Blushing Blooms  matched perfectly for the background pieces and the left flap as I put her together in a booklet style card.  I added the sentiment, which came from Winnie Celebration 3 digital Sentiments kit and then the white organza bow and card was ready to go!

This special card was made for one of my dear friends Cheryl's birthday!  Wishing you many more happy years!!!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

C. R. A. F. T. ~ Challenge #67 Summer 

Cute Card Thursday #690

CD Sunday #65 

World Wide Open ~ July

 

 Pam's Pearls

 

Copics Used: Hair: E11, E23, E33, E57, hat: YG41, YG45, G12, Leaves: YG61, YG63, Shoes: G07, Scarf: R56, Cart: E19, N4, Y13, R85, R83, G82, G12, G14, W3

Products Used:











5 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring Pam. I love your card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw, you colouring on this card is exquisite Pam - a beautiful card - love the design of it with the 'envelope' flap too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute image, beautifully coloured in and I love the finished card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, beautiful colouring and I love the style.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam,
    What a lovely fun card.
    Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at CRAFT challenge-theme being Summer. Https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue CRAFT DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete