Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Cast Your Cares

Today I'm sharing a couple of the encouragement cards I made for teen girls with cancer.  The image is from Unity Stamps Phyllis Harris' Quiet Mind set and the sentiment is from Unity's Graciellie's Design, He Will Sustain You.



I stamped each piece on Neenah 110# card stock.  For the sentiment, I simply cut in a rectangle then used a corner rounder on two of the corners.  I used my Copic markers for coloring the image and then used Gina Marie Designs Labels 3 for the decorative edge.  The same die is also used for the floral background matting.  The three layers are secured on an A2 white card base to complete the card. For most of the images in the project I did two of each design.  Here's the second one, basically the same just colored differently.



Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday, 501-502 

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper ~ July 

The Crafting Challenge Blog ~ July

 

 Serving a Risen Savior, 

Pam's Pearls


Copics Used: Grass: YR23, YG63, YG67, V17 Blonde: Y06, Y21, E42, Dress: B02, B04, B05 

2nd card: Grass is the same.  Brown Hair: E21, E23, E25, Dress: R81, R83, R85

Products Used:








 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. I love these sweet cards with the great bible verse. So nice. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and sensitive work Pam - love the scripture you have chosen.
    Thank you for sharing these beautiful cards with us at Word Art Wednesday
    Stay sfae
    Blesings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for dropping off your art at the bi-weekly challenge - it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail ~ DT WAW my blog I love Paper https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete