Tuesday, July 13, 2021

For We Walk by Faith

I'm back today with another Bugaboo Stamps digital image as the other weekend challenge that I played in was 'Lots of White Space'.  Their Sun Bonnet Beach little girl fit perfectly in the corner of my 5" card.



I sized her to about 2 1/2" tall and added the scripture from 2 Corinthians 5:7, then printed her on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring and the Pink & Main Stitched Rounded Square Die Cuts for the edge. I covered the white card base with the bright beachy looking striped paper and then secured the colored image in the center.  I have to admit, it was hard not to add bling and a bow in all that white space up there! But it was a great challenge and I'm sure I'll use this style layout again.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

{Pin}spirational Challenge:#279 July ~ Beach 

Word Art Wednesday ~ #499-500 

Gem of a Challenge #14 

Catch the Bug ~ July 

Challenge Up Your Life ~ #137 ~ Beach Time 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge #83 ~ Summer 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics Used: Bonnet: B01, Ribbon: B04, R27 Dress: Y15, B01 B04, R27, Bucket: R17, B01, B04, R27, Star: Y15, Shovel: B04, Sand: W3


Products Used:

Bugaboo Stamps, Sun Bonnet Beach







 

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Pam - love the sketch you have used, and that wee image is so very pretty, and you certainly have evoked a summery feel to this pretty card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love it how the background looks like a beach and the sea. Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete