Friday, July 2, 2021

You're Really Taking Off!

Today I'm here with my Polkadoodles Design Team bringing you another cute 'Critter' card.  I've used Horace and Boo Scooting Around and made a slider that allows them to "climb the hill" on the card front.



 
 For this card I printed the image on Neenah 110# card stock and colored it using my Copic markers.  I fussy cut around the image leaving a good 1/8" border. I started building the background with several of the printed digital papers... from the top - the clouds are digital BP_06, brown solid fence, then the deep aqua printed words piece is from Music BP_14, and the flowers are from BP_05 and BP_03.  The small light green stems are die cut using Polkadoodles Super Sprig Craft Die.  The sentiment is from Winnies Celebration 3 Sentiment Kit.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.  I also invite you to visit the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog to see what the other Design Team members have posted and enter your cards in this week's challenge.  I'd love to see what you make!

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Creations ~ Challenge 422 

Crafty Gals ~ Challenge 220 ~ One for the Boys 

Cardz for Guyz ~ Challenge 274 ~ Travel 

Digi Choosday ~ Week 26 

Classic Design Challenge ~ July 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 52 

World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge

 

Pam's Pearls 

 

Copics UsedMouse: W2, N4, N5, RV10, R46, B06, Boo: YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27, W3, Hat: Y15, Y19, BG49, Horace: E31, E33, E45, E35, N3, N5, Hat: BG23, BG32, BG49, Bike: Y15, Y18, Y32, B06, B04, C7, C4 

Products Used:




Super Sprig Die

7 comments:

  1. Love the theme card you created using the doggie image. You did a wonderful job at coloring the images, thank you for playing with us at C4G

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Pam - and wonderful that they can 'climb the hill' :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "travel" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. Your doggie on a moped is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a very cool project you have designed here. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and lovely theme
    Thank you for joning us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Pamela. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute designed card. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this week Hope to see you work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete