Friday, July 9, 2021

Down On the Farm

 Today I'm joining Team A on the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog (Week 27) with our sponsor Angie Blom Designs and a new week for you to join in with us!

For my project card, I've used the rooster from the Coolest Chicks Ever and the sentiment 'If the Crown Fits Wear It'.  

Here's what I came up with...


I printed the rooster about 3" tall and used Copic markers for coloring then fussy cut around him and set him aside.

I started with a Kraft 5 1/2" card base and covered it in a blue that matched the rooster feathers.   I used the Taylored Expressions Chicken Wire embossing folder with red cardstock for the next layer.  The down on the farm and the chicken border came from an Echo Park Paper pack and were the next layer along with the rooster.  The last layer is the sentiment which I cut with a miscellaneous double fishtail swirl die and secured over the rooster and the bottom picture.  Lastly I added the wooden button with a thin strip of the blue paper as the 'thread' which 'ties it all together'.   

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Bastel Traum ~ Challenge #102 Animals 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge #52 

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge 

The Paper Shelter ~ Challenge 477 ~ Going Digital 

Digi Choosday ~ Week 27 

Paperminutes ~ Challenge 699 ~ Small Animals

 

 Pam's Pearls

 

Copics Used: Crown: Y28, B05, Face: Y21, Nose: YR24, YR27, Beard, YR21, Y23, Tummy: Y21, Feathers: B04, B05, Top Feathers: R46, B05

Products Used:






8 comments:

  1. What a fun image Pam and you have coloured him beautifully - love the sentiment with it. A great farm themed card :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Pam! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Donna DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this creation from the embossing to the image it is a super make thank you for joining our challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER this week
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was für ein cooles Huhn! Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr.
    Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great, nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many layers on this project, love it! Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Tina aka Papierlisi :-)
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love the embossing

    Thank you for playing at Digi Choosday Challenges

    Happy Crafting
    DT Sam
    Craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete