Tuesday, July 6, 2021

How Sweet the Sound

Today I'm sharing another one of Graciellie's Designs ~ this time the beautiful Thrive Succulent, paired with the sentiment 'Amazing Grace How Sweet the Sound'. The simplicity of these flowers and the sentiment allow us to relax knowing all is well, no matter what is going on in our lives, if we trust in our Lord God and Savior.
 

For this card I sized the image about 4" long and 2 1/2" wide, then printed it on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring then put the 6" square in my Misti and stamp the sentiment.  I used the Deco Squares by Craft Essentials die for the decorative edging next.  The lavender striped paper covers the A2 card base which has a side fold.  I secured the image then added the black twine and cross to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.


 

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shaped diecut stands out beautifully against the purple background - a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe, come again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lavender striped paper it goes really well with the colours of your main image.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Pam, and so delightfully coloured. Isn't it a comfort to know that God has all things under his control!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Pam, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' :) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Pam. I went to RHS Garden Wisley yesterday and we saw some new (to me) roses that were exactly the same colour as your flowers. We also saw some fabulous succulents.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and beautiful colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Pam, love the flowers and the design. Just perfect. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. Lovely colours and the shaped mat finishes the card beautifully.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete