Thursday, July 1, 2021

I'm Allergic to Mornings

Today I'm here with my fellow design team members on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies with a new month's challenge.  Our sponsor for July is Jan's Digital Stamp Shop.  For my project card, I've selected her Knight Owl along with the cute sentiment "I'm Allergic to Mornings!"  I'm sure quite a few of you can relate to that!


When you check out this digital package you'll see it comes with both color and b/w images and FIVE sentiments!  Be sure to check out all the great digital packages Jan has to offer.

For my card, I sized the image with the sentiment to fit an A2 card front, then reduced it slightly and printed it on Neenah 110# cardstock.  I used Copic and Staedtler markers for coloring.  The decorative edging was done using the Penny Black Elegant Stitching Rectangle die set.  After securing the layers to the card base, I die cut a tiny tag out of a scrap and secured a clock charm to it using a glue dot and a piece of a twist tie, then secured this to the card.  Lastly I added some small dots of Diamond Stickles to each of the stars to give them a little sparkle. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Sentiments ~ New Challenge 

Digi Choosday ~ Week 26 

AAA Cards Game 193 ~ Critters 

Bastel Traum ~ Animals

 

 Pam's Pearls 


Copics Used: Helmet: B63, B66, B69, YR23, YR24, YR27, Eyes: YR23, YR27, Y15, Beak & Feet: YR02, YR27, Owl: E31, E34, E35 Branch: E70, E71, YG95, YG93, YG91, YG63, Sword, YR27, YR24, C2, Shield: Lt blue, Blue, Red, Yellow

Products Used:





 

 


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Pam - love your colouring of this fun image = the sentiment is perfect.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card! Awesome image! Thank you for playing along with the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little guy is super cute. Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete