Friday, July 16, 2021

Fun in The Sun

Today I'm here with the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog as we start a new week (28) with our sponsor Hetty Clare.  I've selected 'To Us' from her Etsy store and I made this Fun in the Sun card for MY best friends birthday (which was the 15th).


To make this card I sized the image to just over 3" square and printed on Neenah 110# cardstock.  I used Copic markers for coloring and added the additional grass at the bottom to fill in to the bottom of the paper.  Then I stenciled in the fluffy pink clouds using Fuchsia Chalking Ink by Quick Quotes and a makeup brush. I used the Gina Marie Designs Labels 3 die for the image edge and the solid background matting.  

The Friends strip at the bottom of the card was cut from a 12" piece of scrapbooking paper then matted with black cardstock.  I selected a 5 1/2" white card base and covered it with the light blue card stock, then began adding the layers. The Sun and 'Fun in the Sun' sentiment tag were embellishments from my bits and pieces stash. 

Here's to you CINDY!  
And to MANY MORE HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!

Thank you for stopping by today to view by blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site ~ 'Not Just Scraps' on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam's Pearls

Copics Used:
Left: Chair: FRV1, N6, Girl: Hat: B02, B05, Shirt: R85, Hair: E23
Right: Chair: FV2, N6, Girl: Hat: YG01, YG06, Shirt: YR16, Table: YR16, Bottle:  Label R85, Bubbler FBG2, Glass: BG000, Grass: YG61, YG64, YG67, GY95

Products Used:


 

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Cindy. I am sure she loved her card. Wonderful colours.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for a summer birthday.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for this time of year and the sun is shining today which is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely summery card, they look like they're having a lovely catch up.

    Thanks for joining us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful, summery card Pam, and a wonderful tribute to your friend
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous summery card Pam. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card for a summer birthday
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, such a cute summertime card. Thanks for joining our Girlie challenge this week at The Paper Shelter. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely scene you've created Pam. Thanks for joining us at WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete