Friday, July 23, 2021

Lamb of God

Today I'm sharing one of Polka Dot Orchard's images, Lamb of God by designer Jeanie Hays.  




This is such a sweet image and can be used for so many occasions.  I layered the image to the right of my card front and added the sentiment to the left then printed on 110# Neenah card stock.  I used Copic markers for coloring and then used the My Favorite Things Elegant Rectangular Stax dies for the edge and the burgundy matting also.  I covered the A2 card base with a patterned paper that coordinated with the burgundy and green in the image then added the matting and colored image to complete the card.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday ~ Challenge 320  

Word Art Wednesday #501-502 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 83 ~ Summer 

Cute Card Thursday ~ Challenge 690 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 569 

Crafty Sentiments ~ New

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 105

 Serving a Risen Savior, 

Pam's Pearls


Products Used:







 

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Pam - I love how you have paired the image and sentiment, and the mounting stunning
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Word Art Wednesday
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing your projects at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Hope you'll link up in this week's challenge as well if you haven't already.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, I like the paper you used in the background and the stamps are wonderful.

    Thank you for playing our All Occasions challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, well done!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete