Friday, July 16, 2021

You Are My Most Treasured Friend

 It's FriYAY and the Polkadoodles Design Team is rolling out a new week with a Magical Fantasy theme on our blogs!  Be sure to check out all of my team mates postings by clicking HERE to go to the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog.

For my project card today I've selected Polkadoodles digital image Serenity Fairy Resting ~ which also comes in the clear polymer stamp Serenity Magical.   How wonderful is that! You have a choice of which medium you'd like to use. 

Here's my completed card ~ 



I printed the fairy image about 4" tall and colored her using my Copic markers, then fussy cut around her. l used the papers from Polkadoodles The Colour of Spring for the blue card base cover and the pink background piece behind the mushroom and fairy.  The black mushrooms across the bottom border was done with the Polkadoodles Mushroom Border die.  I added the fabric flowers across the top for balance and the sentiment fishtail ('You Are My Most Treasured Friend ~ from the Honeypie Collection Just Lovely) on the right to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site ~ Not Just Scraps' on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Pam's Pearls

Copics Used:
Hair: BV01, BV02, BV13, Stockings: RV52, RV55, Wrap: B05, B15, B04, Wings: BG11, BV000, Mushroom: BG09, BG49, BG57, BG72, Y21, Y23, YR26, Flowers: Y21, Y23 RV52, RV55, B04, B05

Products Used:






https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/serenity-magical-clear-polymer-stamp/

https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/serenity-fairy-resting-digital-craft-stamp-download/








Pam here ~  bringing you my Magical Fantasy card with the other members of the Design Team.  I've selected the digital image Serenity Fairy Resting ~ which also comes in the clear polymer stamp Serenity Magical.   The image is printed ~4" tall and colored using my Copic markers, then fussy cut around. l used the papers from Polkadoodles, The Colour of Spring, for the two background pieces.  The bottom border is Polkadoodles Mushroom Border die.  I added the fabric flowers across the top for balance and the sentiment fishtail ('You Are My Most Treasured Friend ~ from the Honeypie Collection Just Lovey) on the right to complete the card design. 

10 comments:

  1. I like the fairy image and her hair is amazing!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pam. I haven't seen those fabric flowers for ages. They are perfect for your card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card and I love that mushroom border. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card, I love the silhouette mushrooms.
    Thank you for joining our Girly challenge at The Paper Shelter and best of luck.
    DT Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty image and a great choice of border.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mushroom border on this pretty card Pam
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I love the fairies hair and beautiful colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely use of the Throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card Pam!! A lovely image and clever design!! Thanks so much for sharing at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete