Monday, July 19, 2021

Oh Come, Let us Adore Him

Today I'm sharing the card I made using July's FREE image from Imagine That Digital Stamps.  It's their 'We 3 Mice' Christmas image and it's super cute! 

Here's my completed card as I continue to Build my Christmas Stash ~


With this package you get 4 B/W images, 1 Colored image and 5 sentiments!  

For this card I selected the single mouse on the camel and layered in the sentiment just to the left of the animals.  I used Copic markers for coloring and used the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Die for the fancy edges.  The star matting paper is mounted onto a craft A2 sized card base and then the colored image is added to the top of the star paper.  Once secured I then added the diamond stickles to the fur of the coat and to the jewels on the blanket to complete the design and add to my Christmas card stash.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ Christmas in July 

Di's Designs ~ Christmas in July 

Less is More ~ #447 Christmas in July 

Crafty Animals #52 

Digi Doodle ~ Challenge 40 ~ Christmas in July 

12 Months of Christmas ~ Challenge 79

Imagine That ~ Design Image of the Month

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers


 Pam's Pearls

 Copics Used:  Camel Hair: Y21, Y23, E31, E33, R11, E35, Mouse: N1, N3, N5, E30, Crown: Y26, R26,  R46, B69, E39, Blanket: BG78, Y26, B69, V17, Rope: E09, E19, Ring: Y28, Saddle:E19


Products Used:









 

 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, I really love what you did here! I was wondering if anyone would use and individual image or arrange them differently 😊👏 I love your coloring and dies you chose too!
    Thanks for playing with Imagine That Digistamp!
    Happy Crafting
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Pam - that certainly is a sweet image, and you have made the most of it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, great colouring too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Pam. Image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an absolutely gorgeous festive creation that image is so cute the sentiment is perfection thank you for joining our challenge at DRAGONFLY DREAMS this month
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. So colourful and I love that there's still enough white space to keep it CAS. At Less is More we have a maximum limit of 5 combined challenges which, unfortunately, on this occasion you have exceed. Thanks so much for sharing and please do join us again, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so wonderful. I love the pattern paper you used together with this sweet image. Thank you for playing along with us at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS! Best of luck with your entry. Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete