Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Warm Beachy Hugs from Harley Claus!

 One of this past weekend challenges was Christmas in July but with the twist of Beachy, Palm Trees or even Flip Flops!  

So I pulled out a pretty palm tree from my Beach box of stamps and pulled up Dr. Digi's Harley Claus.   

Here's my finished card and then how I came up with this one.


  I did each of these images separately as far as stamping the palm tree, sizing and printing the Santa image but then I colored them both using my Copic markers.  I continued the sand from the palm tree over into the motorcycle image to bring them together.  Once I cut them to the same size then I added brown mats on each.  I also folded the same brown card stock to make the slimline card base, which measured 4" x 8 1/2".  I covered the base with the palm leaf paper then added the completed palm tree and Santa images and secured them to the base.  Lastly I added the Warm Hugs banner to complete the design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ Christmas in July 

Challenge Up Your Life ~ Challenge 137 ~ Beach Time 

Creative Craft Cottage ~ Challenge 142 ~ Christmas in July  

Digi Doodle ~ Challenge 40 ~ Christmas in July 

{Pin}spirational Challenge 270 ~ July 

12 Months of Christmas Link Up  ~ Challenge 79 

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers


Serving a Risen Savior

Pam's Pearls 

 

Products Used:




 



Dr. Digi Harley Claus

5 comments:

  1. A fun card Pam - love the Harley Claus, and how you have melded the two separate images into one harmonious card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful for those of us who celebrate Christmas in the Summertime! A fun image and super card design! Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and festive card! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very lovely humorous card. Thank you for playing along at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Good luck with your entry

    Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete