Sunday, August 1, 2021

Out for a Walk

It's hard for me to believe it's August 1st! Where is this year going?  Time for a new sponsor at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and the Design Team is ready to roll out several great cards!  This month our sponsor is Sheepski Designs from the United Kingdom.

For my project I selected Walkies Image 218, and this is my finished card. 





I sized the image to about 3" tall by 4" long and printed on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used Copic markers for coloring and cut close to the completed image when done.  I used the Memory Maker Matinee Rectangle die for the edge of the blue plaid mat.  The card base is a standard A2 sized covered with a coordinating green mat then I added the blue plaid followed by the colored image.  I made a small fish tail tab to go at the top, secured it and added the "Hi" embellishment with a red enameled dot on top.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge #86 

Watercooler Wednesday ~ Challenge #321 ~ Masculine 

Everybody Art ~ Challenge #495 ~ Summer 


 Serving a Risen Savior

Pam's Pearls

Copics Used:

Hat, Sleeve, Shoes: B93, B95, B97, Beard: W3, W5, Skin: E21, E04, E11, E00, Caterpillar: FYG1, FYG2, YG01, YG06, Leash: R35, Collar: R46, R35, Hillside: G16, G07, G09, G67, Sky: B00, B000

Products Used:





 

 



2 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful, and fun card Pam - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fun card! So sweet! The image really made me smile. I love the smile in the face of the caterpillar. Wonderful colours and colouring - the summer is been seeing directly.
    Thank you very much for joing the EAC challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete