Monday, July 12, 2021

Sing of what God has done

Today I'd like to share a quick little  project I made Sunday afternoon.  

In one of the card groups I'm in, we are currently making 25 bookmarkers of encouragement for teens with cancer. For mine, I decide to use Bugaboo Stamp's Just a Note 1 ~ this cute little angel  'note' with part of the scripture from Psalm 132:9.


I was able to lay out 12 of these on a sheet at a time making them about 1 1/2" x 4".  I didn't do a lot of Copic shading for these, but matched the angel dresses with the 2" x 6" scrap strips of papers that I save from my card fronts. After securing the colored image to the background I used a fishtail die to cut each bookmarker end.  It took some time to make all 25 but it was a great afternoon project and as always a blessing to know you are making something that might impact someone's life toward finding our Savior or simply just having a better day. 



 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Catch the Bug ~ July 

Creative Knockouts ~ #409 ~ Something to Say 

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper ~ July 

Scribbles Designs ~ Challenge 101 

Word Art Wednesday ~ 499-500

 

 Pam's Pearls


Products Used:


 

 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project Pam, and a great way to 'do' soft evangelism :) Love your angels, the wee pun in the sentiment, and your colour matching is gorgeous - a beautiful result
    Stay safe
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Just wonderful!
    Greetings from Liv in Switzerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a lot of bookmarks Pam but for such a great cause. Thanks so much for entering another of your creations into our latest challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog.

    Oh and I'm still trying to find a moment to reach out to you. It takes a fair bit of time to provide details on both teams and I just haven't been able to find any yet to do so BUT I will sometime this week even if I have to stay up to midnight on the computer one night to get it done!

    ☺Lisa D.
    Strategic Content Developer and Blog Coordinator for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!
    Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Path of Positivity – My other challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete