Wednesday, July 28, 2021

A Woman of Strength

Today I'm sharing a card of encouragement I made using this group of tall red poppies from the August 2017 KOM, Never Be Afraid by Unity Stamp Company and the sentiment from Hope Pray, Strength.  (Updated as I had the wrong reference here earlier this morning.)




I made this card for a friend who's husband is having surgery with the potential of treatments to follow.  Unity Stamp Company sentiments seem to always find the right words to add to our cards. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Unity {Show & Tell} All Things Floral Challenge 

Little Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 162 

Allsorts ~ Week 63/64 ~ for the Lady 

Sweet Stampers ~ Challenge 58 ~ Summer Fun 

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 42

 

Serving a Risen Savior, 

Pam's Pearls

Copics Used: Poppies: R17, R29 R37, R45, Stems: YG63, YG93, G20, Centers: N5, Background: B0000, B000, B00

Products Used:




 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela, a wonderful card for your friend whilst her husband is undergoing medical treatment, love the bright red on the poppies and the wonderful sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Poppies and sentiment for your friend, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with my Feminine theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Pam, and I am sure it will be appreciated - not only is it beautiful to look at, but also the sentiment is so encouraging.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful encouragement card that I am sure will be much appreciated.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and sentiment...
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Creative Crafters, we hope you join us again next time...In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck with your entry!
    Hugs Donna(DT) xx

    ReplyDelete