Thursday, June 1, 2023

It's All About the Journey!

Happy June 1st!

Today is a special posting for me as the Guest Designer for Mirtillamente Digital Stamps and Papers.  The theme for their June challenge included marriage, love, dog, ocean, giraffe and travel.  

For my inspirational card, I selected 'Time to Travel'. 



Isn't she a fun little lady who's ready for an adventure!

I sized the image to about 3 1/2" tall and printed it on 110# Neenah cardstock.  All the coloring was done with Copic markers and highlights with a silver metallic gel pen.  

For the decorative edge, I used Gina Marie Designs Scallop Stitched Rectangle dies.  The card base is 6" square and I covered the front with the aqua patterned paper.  I added the 1/2" gold metallic paper strip across the center horizontally, then secured the image in the center.  Lastly I added the gold arrow embellishment and the sentiment sticker from Doodlebug Designs

I hope you'll check out Mirtillamente image along with their Challenge Blog for June.  I'm honored to have been selected as their guest designer. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Lil Red Wagon ~ Challenge 707 ~ Getting Warmer 

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge  

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 295   

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hat & Dress: RV66, V04, V06, Hair: E42, E43, Eyes: G43, G46, Shoes: V06, Top Suitcase: BG53, BG57, E04, C4, Bottom Suitcase: BG15, BG49, C4, RV69, Side Suitcase: BG07, BG09, R89, C4, Shadow: W3, Silver Gel Pen  

 

Products 







 

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely, and fun, card Pam - a cute image and I love the way you have mounted it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it
    Love the colors
    She reminds me of a Brat doll with those lips lol
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is fabulous..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card - the perfect girlie image!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete