Saturday, June 3, 2023

BBQ Grilling King!

Today I'm posting with the Design Team from Polkadoodles, UK.  This week's challenge for us was a slimline picnic/BBQ card creation. 

For mine, I selected the BBQ Gnome and created a Happy Birthday slimline card. 




This image can be purchased separately or in a bundle with the extra elements.  I have the bundle and designed the layout on my computer.  I added the picnic table, and banner in the background, then placed the gnome to the right and also added the grilling mittens to the side of the grill.   I printed out a strip 2" wide x 8" long of the grilling paper.  

All of the coloring was done with my copic markers which are listed below for your reference. 

For the base I selected a deep red and cut the base 4" x 7", with a top fold.  I secured the horizontal strip, then added the completed image,  I die cut a simple Happy Birthday out of the solid blue color and added it to the bottom left of the card front.  Lastly I added the yellow/gold twine at the fold.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Catz ~ Weekly ~ Challenge 640

Double Trouble Dare ~ Challenge 139 

My Time to Craft ~ Challenge 509 ~ Masculine 

Moving Along with the Times ~ Challenge 155 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Mittens: B24, B06, C0, Banner: Y28, BG05, B06, R37, Picnic Umbrella: BG49, Y19, R29, BG077, YR16, Wood: E74, Cloth: R29, R24, Under for shadow: W3

Grill: C3, C4, C6, C7, E35, RV42, Tools: N5, YR27

Gnome ~ Hat: C0, Y28, B24, Mustache: N1, N3, N5, Jacket: R11, R37, Pants: B24, Sandals: B97, E74

Products 





 

11 comments:

  1. What a cutie Pam - a fabulous vibrant card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super image and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring with his beard. Awesome masculine card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Pam! Hot UN in the Summertime.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, lovely colouring too, thanks for joining us at MAWTT this time, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great grilling gnome! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

      Delete
  7. Looks like a real party going on here. GORgeous colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and perfect image for a guy, wonderful job coloring it too! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like how you created by computer the image and add of other elements of the BBQ scene, fantastic coloring and love the layout. Thanks for joining us with "We Dare You" and sharing your card with us at Double Trouble

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - love the layout you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete