Thursday, June 1, 2023

Love Our Story

I'm back this afternoon with the Design Team ladies for Morgan's ArtWorld as she opens her June Challenge blog.

This month I've selected her Wedding 4 image to make my inspirational card. 




This beautiful lady could be used for many occasions other than weddings as her title tends to lead you to.  I decided on an anniversary type card.

I sized the image to just over 3" tall and printed her on 110# Neenah cardstock.  All the coloring was done with Copic markers.  Other than her hair and skin, I used R21, R22, and R24. 

After selecting the coordinating papers, I used the darkest green cardstock to make the 5 1/2" card base.  I covered it with the white lattice paper, then added the solid red (die cut with Penny Black's Grateful Stackers) and the green dotted swiss paper.  I secured the completed image on the green vertical strip, then added the "Our Story" sentiment under her.  Lastly I secured the "Love" sentiment on the red horizontal piece to complete the design. 

Be sure to visit Morgan's Art Studio for more images


and the Challenge Blog to see all  the Design Team cards and enter yours in the challenge also. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Avenue 613 ~ May Challenge 

Crafty Addicts ~ Challenge 1 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 597-598 

Passion for Promarkers ~ Week 692 ~ Make it Square  

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ May Challenge


Pam's Pearls

 

Products 

Penny Black Grateful Stackers 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card
    Love how you colored her hair
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Pam - you have coloured the image so prettily.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Pam. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Loving your pretty papers too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Pam - love the image and your fabulous design! Thanks for joining in our Make It Square challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete