Thursday, June 22, 2023

Start Each Day

Today's cutie card is showcasing All Dressed Up's new Wellie Boots.  



After sizing her to about 3 1/2" tall and printing her on Neenah 110# cardstock, I colored her using my Copic markers. (quite a few Copic markers...)  I added in the rolling hills and a few extra flowers in her garden and a calming sunset or sunrise.




Next I die cut the completed image using the Gemini ~ Scalloped Edge Squares 2I added the plaid printed mat, a 1/2" green horizontal strip across the center and the vertical sentiment  ~ 

'Start each day with a grateful heart' 

to the card base.  Lastly I added the organza ribbon and the heart charm at the fold to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards.  

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hair: E21, E23, E25, Headband, Shirt & Wellie Boots: Y15, Y18, Overalls, B23, B24, B26, B28, Socks: B21, Bird: B01, B02, E93, Shovel: R56, C2, Rolling Hills: G03, G09, YG03, YG09, YG13, YG17, Tree & Bushes: E23, YG17, YG09, YG03, Flowers: YG67, Y15, R35, B23 , Sky: RV10, RV00, Y00, Y02, Y11, BG0000, BG00, BG01 

 

Products 

All Dressed Up ~ Wellie Boots 




2 comments:

  1. What a wee sweetie that image is Pam, and you have coloured her beautifully. Love the 'scene' you have created for her.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the country scene you added to the image. Great paper too.

    ReplyDelete