Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Rose are Red

Today I'm sharing this beautiful Gina K image named Rose Boutique Mini.


 
After stamping the image, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  The edges are die cut using Penny Black Elegant Stitching Rectangles

I made the 4 1/2" x 5  1/2" card base by matching the green shades in the leaves.  I secured the patterned paper matting to cover the card front, then added the lighter green horizontal die cut piece.  Next I secured the completed image to the center and finished up with three gold bling dots randomly placed. 

This one was for a customer's order who wanted to add their own sentiment later, thus there isn't a sentiment on this completed card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Use Your Stuff ~ Challenge 485 

QKR Stampede ~ Challenge 466   

The Flower Challenge ~ Challenge 81 ~ Favorite Flower  

Triple Challenge ~ June ~ Birds, Butterflies, Blooms 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Rose Center: R17, R27, R37, Rose Top & Bottom:  R46, R29, R24, R35, Leaves: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, Around: B0000 

Products 





5 comments:

  1. What beautiful roses Pam, so beautifully coloured I can almost smell them! An amazing card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can’t beat a red rose. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, classical card, red roses are always lovely. Thank you so much for joining QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Pam, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete