Monday, June 19, 2023

Little Rocket Man

Although I'm currently having cervical surgery this morning (Your prayers are appreciated!) it's mid month Inspirational posting for Jan's Digital Stamp Shop and her Challenge Blog.

I've used Jan's 'Rocket Man' for my festive Celebration card. 



I sized the image to about 4" and colored him with Copic markers.   You can see in the closer photo below, I then used gold and silver metallic markers for the stars and sparkle explosions!


After trimming the completed image, I added the gold foil matting and secured both to the navy card base.  The navy ribbon with white stars was the perfect ribbon for the bow at the fold of the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

 

Pam's Pearls

Copics:

Hair: B41, N08, N06, BV23, Shorts: B83, B85, B97, Socks: B97, Vest: G09, Shirt, BV20, Shoes: BV20, E33, Rockets: R27, B97, B95, Gold and Silver Gel pens  

Products:


3 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you Pam. Loving your card - the shine on the 'explosions' is gorgeous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of love and prayers for a successful surgery! This is a lovely card Pam, Thanks for inspiring us with your team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela! Hope you're ok now! Take care. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! Great coloring, and the explosions are wow!
    Blessings
    Mariann xx

    ReplyDelete